Old January 7th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Why does everyone hate me?

Can anybody answer this question? I'm the most well known person in
chess. Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Old January 7th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
Can anybody answer this question? I'm the most well known person in
chess. Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Actually, not everyone hates me. Hal Bogner, Beatriz Marinello, David
Quinn, Leroy Dubeck and Don Schultz love me.

Old January 7th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

It's because you're a piece of ****.

I'm the most well known person in
chess.

No. That would be Fischer.

Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

No, it's because you're a piece of ****.

Mark Houlsby

Old January 7th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Mark Houlsby wrote:
samsloan wrote:

Can anybody answer this question?

It's because you're a piece of ****.

Who are you supporting? Are you with the CIA?

I'm the most well known person in
chess.

No. That would be Fischer.

Fischer is my friend.

Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

No, it's because you're a piece of ****.

No. everyone respects me.

Old January 7th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:

Mark Houlsby wrote:
samsloan wrote:

Can anybody answer this question?

It's because you're a piece of ****.

Who are you supporting? Are you with the CIA?

Yeah, I live all over Langley, VA.

I'm the most well known person in
chess.

No. That would be Fischer.

Fischer is my friend.

Figures.

Unless they think you're a piece of ****....

Old January 7th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Mark Houlsby" wrote in message
ups.com...

cut
Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

No, it's because you're a piece of ****.

No. everyone respects me.

Unless they think you're a piece of ****....

LOL
Sam I don't hate you but Jesus Christ you are pain in the ass! ****, this
group should be renamed to samsloan. You are alone creating posts, answering
them, answering others.....? WTF? I mean, my God...... Do you have life?
Have you ever seen a human being in reality? LOL NHF

Old January 7th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Bark! wrote:
"Mark Houlsby" wrote in message
ups.com...

cut
Perhaps people are jealous of my success?

No, it's because you're a piece of ****.

No. everyone respects me.

Unless they think you're a piece of ****....

LOL
Sam I don't hate you but Jesus Christ you are pain in the ass! ****, this
group should be renamed to samsloan. You are alone creating posts, answering
them, answering others.....? WTF? I mean, my God...... Do you have life?
Have you ever seen a human being in reality? LOL NHF

Since Mike Nolan suspended from the USCF forum, I've no choice but to
spam here. If I post enough, someone would eventually read it. I want
to get rid of Goichberg, Channing, Nolan and Bill Hall. I want to give
back the power to Leroy Dubeck and Beatriz Marinello. I have no job so
I have plenty of time.

Old January 7th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Jah wrote:

"Bark!" Sam I don't hate you but Jesus Christ you are pain in the ass!
****, this
group should be renamed to samsloan. You are alone creating posts,

answering
them, answering others.....?

90% of the Sam Sloan posts are fakes by some sock-puppet using fake Yahoo or
Gmail addresses. The guy doing the fake SamSloan posts literally posts 50+
every day.

I have to think that the fake Sam Sloan is some very sick demented stalker.
The fake Sam Sloan needs to be put into a sanitorium and given some heavy
medications. The fake Sam Sloan is ten times sicker than the real Sloan.

You're being *way* too kind to the real Sloan, IMO. Twice as sick,
tops...

Old January 7th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

....and besides, everyone thinks you're a piece of ****...