Old January 7th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello

Beatriz, I respect you too, but I believe you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG in
your analysis here.

Board members have a DUTY to protect the confidentiality of material
they receive in conjunction with their office.

The USCF has been FAR TOO LAX in sanctioning Board members for the
rampant violations of confidentiality that have occurred over the years
I've been involved with the USCF.

As long as I have any involvement with the Forums, I will take
immediate action against any Board members who use the Forums as a
means of leaking confidential material.

Mike Nolan

It's clear that Nolan is out to get me and my new friend Beatriz
Marinello. Mike should be fired for this. It's up to people like me,
Beatriz and Don to leak confidential. Otherwise, how would the members
know the truth? If they don't trust us, why would they give us
confidential information?

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member