Old January 7th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Everyone talks about me

Even when they suspended me from the USCF forum, all they can talk
about is me. I told you I'm the most famous person in chess. They can't
live without me.

Sam Sloan
USCF Most Famous Executive Board Member

Old January 10th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
Even when they suspended me from the USCF forum, all they can talk
about is me. I told you I'm the most famous person in chess. They can't
live without me.

Sam Sloan
USCF Most Famous Executive Board Member

I am the King! I am the Queen! I'm happy!

Old January 10th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

will some one be the fake me ?

thanks