Old January 8th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me

This dictator Mike Nolan is out to get me. He unfairly suspended me
from the USCF Nolanland forum. I can't appeal to anyone because he's a
dictator. Fire Mike Nolan and vote for me for 4 more years!

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Old January 10th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
This dictator Mike Nolan is out to get me. He unfairly suspended me
from the USCF Nolanland forum. I can't appeal to anyone because he's a
dictator. Fire Mike Nolan and vote for me for 4 more years!

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Mike Nolan rejected my appeal and my suspension continues.

Old January 10th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...

samsloan wrote:
This dictator Mike Nolan is out to get me. He unfairly suspended me
from the USCF Nolanland forum. I can't appeal to anyone because he's a
dictator. Fire Mike Nolan and vote for me for 4 more years!

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Mike Nolan rejected my appeal and my suspension continues.

Sam Sloan

Are you stating that the person who suspended you also heard and decided
your appeal?