Old January 8th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.chile

Default Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums

DECISION MADE BY MIKE NOLAN, SERVING AS A MODERATOR OF THE USCF FORUM;
BILL HALL, USCF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR; AND BILL GOICHBERG, PRESIDENT OF
THE USCF

NOTIFICATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION

Date: January 8, 2006

To: Beatriz Marinello

Your post to the USCF Forums on January 7th in the USCF Issues Forum
was
in violation of the Acceptable Usage Guidelines for the USCF Forum
because
it referenced a confidential matter that you had knowledge of only as a

member of the Executive Board.

This is a 1st level sanction.

Accordingly, and after consultation with the USCF Executive Director,
you
have been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums for a period of 24
hours. This suspension is effective immediately and will be in effect
until 24 hours after the point at which you acknowledge this
notification.

You may appeal this sanction via email or equivalent written form to
the
USCF Executive Director, who can lift the sanctions imposed, reduce
them,
or increase them.

Mike Nolan, serving as a Moderator of the USCF Forums

Date: January 8, 2006

To: Beatriz Marinello

[...]

Bill Hall, Mike Nolan and Bill Goichberg are out to get me. Now they
suspend Beatriz because she supports me. This is a political move to
fight Leroy Dubeck and me. You have to help me top them by voting for
me for 4 more years!

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Old January 8th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.chile

My god Sam - instead of wasting all of your time and all of the
diskspace/bandwidth why don't you go clean up the kiddie porn on your
website?

That's more useful.

Date: January 8, 2006

To: Beatriz Marinello

[...]

I have no kiddie porn. All girls are over 12 and they were all properly
paid for. I've never cheated any of them out of a dime.

Old January 8th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.chile

Allow me to introduce you to The Fake Sam Sloan.

The two postings directly above this by "Sam Sloan" are fake. The top
posting however is by the real me.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old January 8th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.chile

samsloan wrote:

I confirm that I have no girls under 12 on my website.

Old January 8th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.chile

samsloan wrote:
samsloan wrote:

I confirm that I have no girls under 12 on my website.

Sam Sloan

I also confirm that I paid for all of them. I didn't cheat anyone. I
paid more to pop their cherries but it's worth it.