Old January 9th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess256 program

My BlindChess program for DOS (freeware) now includes Chess256
functionality. Chess256 implies that the pawns in the initial position
are randomized on the second and third rank. It's a good opportunity to
study this variant. It can be used as a randomizer for the initial
position.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/blindc.htm

Mats
Old January 9th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:05:31 +0100, "M Winther"
wrote:

My BlindChess program for DOS (freeware) now includes Chess256
functionality. Chess256 implies that the pawns in the initial position
are randomized on the second and third rank. It's a good opportunity to
study this variant. It can be used as a randomizer for the initial
position.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/blindc.htm

Mats

Another DOS program. Dos is still alive and well.

EZoto