Old January 10th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship

He's the only one who submitted a bid and AF4C is out. Bye bye Erik
Anderson and the AF4C.

Old January 10th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Please do not spread false rumors around.

I have not submitted a bid for the US Championship.

I request that my name is not used without my permission here.

Old January 10th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Sam Sloan wrote:
He's the only one who submitted a bid and AF4C is out. Bye bye Erik
Anderson and the AF4C.

Sam Sloan

So you're the one bidding for the US Women's Championship then. You're
the one in bed with Bill Goichberg. He's hiding information from
Beatriz and me. But everything will be exposed. I promise you that.

Old January 11th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sevan Muradian is the organizer of the 2007 US Women's Championship

He's the only one who submitted a bid and the AF4C is out. Bye bye Erik
Anderson and the AF4C. My friend and #1 supporter Bill Brock will be
behind this deal. They're both loaded with money.

Old September 7th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 10 Jan 2007 14:03:58 -0800, "samsloan"

Sam Sloan wrote:
He's the only one who submitted a bid and AF4C is out. Bye bye Erik
Anderson and the AF4C.

Sam Sloan

So you're the one bidding for the US Women's Championship then. You're
the one in bed with Bill Goichberg. He's hiding information from
Beatriz and me. But everything will be exposed. I promise you that.

Sam Sloan

The above two postings illustrate the very serious problems caused by
postings by "The Fake Sam Sloan".

The Fake Sam Sloan is an unknown person who has been impersonating me
for the last two years since June, 2005. Although he has often changed
email addresses, perhaps because of being banned, at the time of these
postings, he was posting under two different email addresses:
and However, as can plainly be
seen from the IP addresses of the above postings, both Fake Sam Sloans
were the same person, because both posts came from the same IP
address: 152.163.100.67

This is an AOL address.

Bill Goichberg repeatedly says that it is because of Sam Sloan that
Erik Anderson pulled out of sponsoring the US Championship. However,
my postings were never critical of Erik Anderson. On the other hand,
the postings by the Fake Sam Sloan, as for example the postings above,
were often highly critical of Erik Anderson. In addition, my postings
were critical of the plan attributed to Erik Anderson to play most of
the US Championship online over the Internet. Almost all of the
players (with the notable exception of Joel Benjamin) made the same
objections. However, since my postings were almost always in private
BINFOS to the other board members or to the USCF Forums and since Erik
Anderson is not an active member of the USCF it is most unlikely and
indeed nearly impossible that Erik Anderson could have read them.

On the other hand, a simple Google search of Erik Anderson and AF4C
will immediately pull up the postings above. In addition, since Erik
Anderson probably was not a regular reader of rgcp he probably would
not realize that the above postings were by the Fake Sam Sloan, and
not by the real me.

It is noteworthy that I made a motion to the board that an
investigation be conducted to find out who the Fake Sam Sloan was and
the board voted it down. Joel Channing spoke especially strongly
against having this investigation. One must wonder if the Real Fake
Sam Sloan might not have been a political ally or even an agent of
Joel Channing.

Also, kindly recall that back in 1992 the board including Bill
Goichberg voted to pay the Pinkerton Detective Agency $2,000 to
investigate the frankly preposterous theory that Grandmaster Larry
Evans had mailed an anonymous hit letter known as the "Prentice
Letter". The Prentice Letter probably had no effect on the election in
1992, whereas the more than one thousand postings by the Fake Sam
Sloan almost without doubt influenced the results, not only of the
just completed election, but of the elections for years to come.

So the question is: Why is it that Bill Goichberg refuses to hire an
investigator or merely to notify the FBI about the Fake Sam Sloan
letters? After all, the USCF paid about $500 to have an armed security
guard on duty ready to gun down Marcus Roberts when he came to the
USCF meetings in Cherry Hill NJ last month. Why not try to find out
who the Fake Sam Sloan was and why does Bill Goichberg keep blaming
the Real Sam Sloan for things which if anything were caused by the
Fake Sam Sloan?

The Real Sam Sloan

Old September 11th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Sam Sloan wrote:
[...]

The Real Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

Who the **** is Sevan Muradian? Who cares?

Old September 11th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Sep 11, 12:20 am, samsloan wrote:

Who the **** is Sevan Muradian? Who cares?

The above and several others today is by the Fake Sam Sloan.

This time, he uses NNTP-Posting-Host: 75.111.194.9

The Real Sam Sloan