Old January 10th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!

The Executive Board has voted 4-1-1 to lift the posting rights
suspension of Sam Sloan, effective immediately and to rescind the
suspension of Beatriz Marinello.

(Marinello abstained, Sloan voted against the motion.)

My understanding is that this also wipes the slate clean in terms of
past infractions on both Sloan and Marinello.

I will update this note with the exact text of the motion when I get it
from Bill G.

Mike Nolan