Old January 10th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Manifesto Chess Computer for 80 $ is it worth it ?

Has any one played it before ? What is it's ELO ?

Old January 11th 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"SAT W-7" wrote in message
Has any one played it before ? What is it's ELO ?

Manifesto chess computer? Who was that made by.....the unibomber?

Old January 12th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I am not sure who makes it , ill look next time i am at that store .

Old January 12th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

SAT W-7 wrote:
I am not sure who makes it , ill look next time i am at that store .

Saitek makes it i believe.

Old January 12th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Think it is any good ?

Do you know the ELO ...?

Old January 12th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

FYI, it's called "mephisto", not "manifesto". The latter can be found he
http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~rahul/Misc/unibomber.html

It looks like my joke went right over your head.

JMR

"SAT W-7" wrote in message
Think it is any good ?

Do you know the ELO ...?

Old January 13th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

i got the joke i just tend to ignore it ..

I get ripped on for bad spelling and grammar .

I know i should be better but at my age now i do not feel like learning
all over again..

thank you for the link

Old January 14th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

what do you want me to do about it ?

Old January 14th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"SAT W-7" wrote in message
what do you want me to do about it ?

I want you to FEEL THE PAIN!

JMR