Old January 11th 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'm very upset at myself

The board took a vote about my suspension and I made the wrong vote
because I heard the question wrong. It turned out that I was the only
one who voted to suspend myself. I'm very ****ed that Nolan is telling
everyone about my vote. It's just a dumb mistake.

Old January 11th 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Sam Sloan" writes:

The board took a vote about my suspension and I made the wrong vote
because I heard the question wrong. It turned out that I was the only
one who voted to suspend myself. I'm very ****ed that Nolan is telling
everyone about my vote. It's just a dumb mistake.

Oh how boring, it appears we now have two fake sam sloans, or maybe
we've had more than one all along.
--
Mike Nolan
Old January 11th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sam Sloan" writes:

The board took a vote about my suspension and I made the wrong vote
because I heard the question wrong. It turned out that I was the only
one who voted to suspend myself. I'm very ****ed that Nolan is telling
everyone about my vote. It's just a dumb mistake.

Oh how boring, it appears we now have two fake sam sloans, or maybe
we've had more than one all along.
--
Mike Nolan

This is the fake Mike Nolan.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old January 11th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Kenneth Sloan wrote:
Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sam Sloan" writes:

The board took a vote about my suspension and I made the wrong vote
because I heard the question wrong. It turned out that I was the only
one who voted to suspend myself. I'm very ****ed that Nolan is telling
everyone about my vote. It's just a dumb mistake.

Oh how boring, it appears we now have two fake sam sloans, or maybe
we've had more than one all along.
--
Mike Nolan

This is the fake Mike Nolan.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
http://www.cis.uab.edu/sloan/

I am the real Sam Sloan and I did not make a mistake. I voted against
reducing the suspension to time served because I intend to appeal the
suspension and I intend to bring an ethics complaint against Bill
Goichberg for having me suspended from posting during the candidate's
petitioning period, which may be a violation of election law.

But you guys out there in the outside world have not heard the big news
yet. I will not say anything for the time being. I will wait for the
bad guys to break the bad news, which should happen later today.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old January 11th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kenneth Sloan wrote:
Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sam Sloan" writes:

[...]

There's nothing like some bad news to brighten my day!

Old January 11th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Ange1o DePa1ma wrote:
"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kenneth Sloan wrote:
Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sam Sloan" writes:

[...]

I'm so happy with this news, I almost peed in my pants.

Old January 12th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

"Ange1o DePa1ma" There's nothing like some bad news to brighten my day!

When it involves the clowns at the USCF, bad news is really good news~!!

Old January 16th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default fake Sloans (was: I'm very upset at myself)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 at 07:28 -0000, Mike Nolan scribbled:
-Oh how boring, it appears we now have two fake sam sloans, or maybe
-we've had more than one all along.

Definitely more than one. Total number: probably at least a dozen
at one time or another. But only a handful have been long-lived and
only two (or three) appear to be currently active.
david moeser -- erasmus39 on yahoo
Censornati, Ohio - USA

* Aut Caesar Aut Nihil *

Old January 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Fred Lucite wrote:
*

There's only one Sam Sloan. I've never been arrested in my life. I'm a
famous book publisher.

The real Sam Sloan

Old January 16th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Sam Sloan wrote:

I'm so happy with this news, I almost peed in my pants.

Sam Sloan

This posting by the Fake Sam Sloan uses a different but similar IP
Address, which is 64.12.116.67