Old January 12th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor

You hear it here first. Goichberg and Schultz promised Shahade this
position in exchange for Greg's vote. It will be finalized later this
year.

Old January 12th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Hey Sam--isn't Jen the hottie? And what do you think of that? RL

Old January 12th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
You hear it here first. Goichberg and Schultz promised Shahade this
position in exchange for Greg's vote. It will be finalized later this
year.

Sam Sloan

Don't get me started on this. I think she's so hot. Her tits are just
perfect. She's worth every penny of the $40,000 a year salary. I would
raise it to $50,000 if I can **** her doggy style.

Sam Sloan
Executive Board Big Shot

Old January 14th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

"Ambassador" What was it like being in prision? Did you play chess in
prision?

You should know what prison is like. I guess you had your first sexual
experiences in prison. You liked playing the Queen when you and your homies
would play chess in the cellblock.