Old January 12th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default a question for Sam Sloan

Ambassador wrote:
Dear Sam Sloan

What is the status on trying to move the USCF office out of Crossville,
Tennessee? Are you prepared to file a motion on the Delegate's advance
agenda to move or abandon the Tennessee office? Why have you done
NOTHING, or posted NOTING about what you have done?

How much would a move cost the USCF?

Could the USCF file bankruptcy if the financial situation gets worse to
get out of any contractual obligations and move the office to a BIG
CITY? New York City seems the proper place to put the USCF national
office. Furthermore, I think that we should consider reincorporating
the USCF in New York.

If you want to be treated like a Big Shot Executive Board member, then
please answer the question.

Marcus Roberts
Alternate Delegate (WY)

I'm not answering any of your questions until you give me the $25K that
you promised.