Old January 13th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Need russian tester for Scid

Hi,

I put russian translation back into Scid in my latest release of Scid here :
http://prolinux.free.fr/scid/

I've used iso8859-5 encoding, which I suppose is good for Cyrillic
characters but I'm unable to check if it's ok by myself.

So if anybody could try it and provide me some feedback at
, and even help fixing it, this would
be a good step forward for Scid.

Thanks
Old February 3rd 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Hello

ONLINE RUSSIAN LESSONS VIA SKYPE

I am a native Russian speaker and professor of Russian
Linguistics.
I provide on-line Russian Lessons via Skype (www.skype.com)
for 18 USD/hour (negotiable).
All levels, all topics, MP3 sound file support of each lesson,
15+ courses at your option, custom course, flexible schedule.

My Skype name is: russian_lessons_ok
My ICQ: 352926329
Contact webform:
http://www.megaone.com/switty16/contact.htm

Other services:
English - Russian and Russian - English translation on any subject for
0.08 USD/word
website localization (En-Ru, Ru-En, any content)

Yuri

Russia

Old February 3rd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Russian Super Translator wrote:

Names are sold out in Russia?

ONLINE RUSSIAN LESSONS VIA SKYPE

There is no need to shout here. We all hear very well.

I am a native Russian speaker and professor of Russian
Linguistics. I provide on-line Russian Lessons via Skype (www.skype.com)
for 18 USD/hour (negotiable).

You should notice that Scid is freeware. To offer a translation for money
in a non-profit newsgroup is more than strange.

Please learn something about netiquette.

Hint: Google knows a lot about it.