Old January 19th 04, 06:27 PM
akahaou

Default Converting database to png with fritz8

Hi,

Does anyone has problems converting lists of tactics training positions
(with anotations) from cbv format to png format with fritz 8? Winboard give
me an error message for some of the positions!

How I do it : I select all the games, right click/output/selection to
texfile and select png.

However, when I convert a single game it works!

Thanks for the help,
Sélim
Old January 20th 04, 06:06 AM
Simon

Does anyone has problems converting lists of tactics training positions
(with anotations) from cbv format to png format with fritz 8? Winboard

give
me an error message for some of the positions!

How I do it : I select all the games, right click/output/selection to
texfile and select png.

However, when I convert a single game it works!

Thanks for the help,
Sélim

Hi Sélim,

Can you provide an example of a game that causes an error message? and what
is the error you get?
Winboard version, etc.

Simon

Old January 20th 04, 05:08 PM
akahaou

"Simon" wrote in
u:

Does anyone has problems converting lists of tactics training
positions (with anotations) from cbv format to png format with fritz
8? Winboard

give
me an error message for some of the positions!

How I do it : I select all the games, right click/output/selection to
texfile and select png.

However, when I convert a single game it works!

Thanks for the help,
Sélim

Hi Sélim,

Can you provide an example of a game that causes an error message? and
what is the error you get?
Winboard version, etc.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Finally, the problem is partially resolved In a sense that winboard
still detect error, but I just needed them on my palm, and pocketchess
find them correct.

Thanks for the reply,
Sélim