Old January 17th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me

Sam,

Please try not to include me in your postings, unless it's necessary.
I think that postings like this one contribute to the polarization of
the USCF's leadership; I want not part on it.

I asked you not to say anything about the 'under the table situation."
You did not respect my wishes, and then apologized for it. I appreciate
the apology, but this does not give you a green light to continue using
my name in reference to Joel Channing.

I am for freedom of speech, but you need to understand that we have a
bigger responsibility towards the USCF.

Thank you for your consideration,

Beatriz Marinello