Old January 20th 04, 05:54 AM

Default Designed for the man of exceptional intellect

You are cordially invited

To our Private Party tonight

With belles & beaus & ribbons

All dressed up just to delight

If you seek a flight of fancy

Secret pleasures all through the night

Show your invite at the door

Black Tie only will suffice.

RSVP-The Black Tie Game at Ladera

http://www.laderagentlemensclub.com/

Old February 1st 04, 03:18 PM
Newby65

What about men like me, with average intellect but exceptional penises?

Old February 2nd 04, 03:07 PM
Kerry Liles

Penises? Plural!? You must be exceptional you freak.

Old February 2nd 04, 05:39 PM
Newby65

Note...I said "MEN like me"...not me..not that I'm not exceptional in that
manner.