Old January 18th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I won't sign any code of conducts

They're trying to frame me by making all the candidates sign a code of
conducts. I won't sign anything. I've never been convicted of any
crime. I have the most experience and I'm also the most famous chess
player. I deserve 4 more years. Hal Bogner and Leroy Dubeck will
campaign for me.