Old January 21st 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default instruction manual for a RS2150L

I have lost the instruction manual to my Radio Shack 2150L chess
computer. I would be willing to pay for someone to copy and mail - or
scan and email a copy of theirs. Would be much appreciated. Please
reply here - OR to lvlew(at)cox.net . Thank you.

Old January 21st 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

vinci wrote:
I have lost the instruction manual to my Radio Shack 2150L chess
computer.\\\

I have obtained one. Cancel request. Thanks anyway.