Old January 23rd 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess software with the lowest ELO rate

There now also is a ready-to-run-on-windows version:
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/deck...32%5B24%5D.zip

"Folkert van Heusden" wrote in message news:...
Take a look at: http://www.vanheusden.com/pos/
You'll definately win.

"RDNZL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,

I'm a chess newbie and would like to use a chess program which ELO rate
can be adjusted to absolute monkey level.

I've been looking to Delfi Trainer, which looks wonderful, and can be
set from 900 ELO.

Furthermore I recognized that Deep Sjeng can be adjusted to play from
700 ELO.

Are there any other chess apps (Mac or Windows) which can be set to
fairly low ELO rates?

Thanks!