Old January 25th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default chessmaster 10th edition

When I try to install the Chessmaster 10th Edition I get the
following errors in the middle of the installation process and then it
is
interrupted, so I canīt install it:

Error: -1305 considering CMXDBase.dbm file in data/database folder
(verify that the file exists and that you can access it)

Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation.
Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

What's the problem? What should I do?

Old January 25th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jan 24, 10:27 pm, "no name" wrote:
When I try to install the Chessmaster 10th Edition I get the
following errors in the middle of the installation process and then it
is
interrupted, so I canīt install it:

Error: -1305 considering CMXDBase.dbm file in data/database folder
(verify that the file exists and that you can access it)

Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation.
Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

What's the problem? What should I do?

Sounds to me like you have a bad disc. I'd return it for another copy.

jm