Old January 25th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default I do not like recent improvements in google.

Recently I find everything changed at Chess Groups.

1. I do not find list of Groups I recently visited at right corner.
2. When I reply a new Page do not come.
3. Every thing is written in very small font.
4. When replying it do not list all groups in the reply button. That
need to be done manually.

Is there a way to get back to original Google Groups Style as the new
style is not good.

Bye
Sanny.

Old January 25th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On 2007-01-25, Sanny wrote:
Recently I find everything changed at Chess Groups.

You are not posting to Google groups; you are posting to Usenet.
Google is an inferior interface to a system that existed long
before the Web. To get the most out of it, use a newsreader; even
Windows has some decent newsreaders, I believe.

1. I do not find list of Groups I recently visited at right corner.
2. When I reply a new Page do not come.
3. Every thing is written in very small font.
4. When replying it do not list all groups in the reply button. That
need to be done manually.

Is there a way to get back to original Google Groups Style as the new
style is not good.

Has there been another change? The original Google groups was
replaced a couple of years ago by an almost universally hated
system. They fixed some things, but it remains a second-rate
method of interacting with Usenet.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfaj.freeshell.org
Author: