Old January 25th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default USCF is being sued over racism

You're the racist pig who discriminate against a White Jew like me.
I'll sue you in the supreme court.

Sam Sloan

On 25 Jan, 02:32, "Ambassador" wrote:
I just posted this. I expect to get banned soon. Sam, if you could help
me, I offer a cease fire. We might have the same interests. Once I am
banned from the forums, both Larry Parr and me will be shut down.

Marcus Roberts

I would like to complain that USCF is supporting racist policies. I
tried three times to join the "old" Wyoming Chess Federation. I
received racist hate mail in response, which I will not publish due to
forum rules. The response from the chairman of the USCF ethics
committee supports this racist attitude. I don't think a IL court will
allow this to continue.

I intend to sue the USCF for overt racism. This has been proven in the
refusal of my request to join the old affiliate, and the personal
threats of felony prosecution by Bill Hall, Executive Director.

Black members are not allowed (at least those who purport to represent
foreign nations in FIDE or work with Larry Parr) to join the old
Wyoming Chess Assocaition.

I look forward to suing the USCF, in corporate form!

Marcus Roberts
President
Wyoming Chess Association, Inc.
Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE