Old January 25th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chessbase 9 and MS Frontpage?

I'm attempting to build our club website, and I wanted to use the java
board in CB9 to enable readers to play through some games, but when I
try to save games into Frontpage, CB9's java board becomes unplayable?
Am I doing something wrong? Are they compatible? HELP!

Old January 26th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Prince Bishop wrote:
I'm attempting to build our club website, and I wanted to use the
java board in CB9 to enable readers to play through some games, but
when I try to save games into Frontpage, CB9's java board becomes
unplayable? Am I doing something wrong? Are they compatible? HELP!

I've no idea if FrontPage and ChessBase are compatible. But using
FrontPage is a great way to make web pages that only work
satisfactorily with Internet Explorer and work hardly, if at all, with
other common browsers such as Firefox and whatever it is that MacOS X
users use. I'd strongly advise against it.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Flammable Cheese Hi-Fi (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a music system that's made of cheese