Old January 26th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default chess12 (scid and latex/tex)

Hi,

I run scid on Windows.
I entered 4 moves

tools export current game export game to Latex file
and I saved it as ttt.tex

Then, what?
What do I have to do from now on?

In the file,

\documentclass[10pt,twocolumn]{article}
% This is a LaTeX file generated by scid.
% You must have the "chess12" package installed to typeset this file.

chess12? What is that?

http://groups.google.co.kr/group/rec...oring=d&hl=en&

Searching on this forum gave me these lists
but they are unorganized well and out-of-date.

Do not spend much time to reply,

dajava,

Old January 26th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava wrote:
tools export current game export game to Latex file
and I saved it as ttt.tex

Then, what?
What do I have to do from now on?

If you do not have LaTeX installed on your system, you'll need to go to

http://www.miktex.org/2.5/Setup.aspx

Once you have LaTeX, go to

http://scid.sourceforge.net/latex.html

Dave.

--
David Richerby Flammable Gnome (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ smiling garden ornament but it burns
Old January 26th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

HI,

On Jan 26, 9:27 pm, David Richerby
wrote:
dajava wrote:
tools export current game export game to Latex file
and I saved it as ttt.tex

Then, what?
What do I have to do from now on?If you do not have LaTeX installed on your system, you'll need to go to

http://www.miktex.org/2.5/Setup.aspx

-------------------------------
Installing a basic system
To install a basic MiKTeX system, download and run the "Basic MiKTeX"
installer. MiKTeX has the ability to install missing packages
automatically, i.e., this installer is suitable for computers connected
to the Internet.

OK. I installed a basic system 2.5

Once you have LaTeX, go to

http://scid.sourceforge.net/latex.html

Well, it describes how-to-do for Unix.
I am not sure if it will work for me with MS-Winows.
Let me give it a try a bit later.

Dave.

dajava,