Old January 27th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'll sue the USCF and all board members

If they try to get rid of me, I'll sue. I'll take down the entire
federation with me. You'll never get rid of me. This is my federation.
I've been a member for more than 50 years. I'm the most important
person in the USCF. If you don't like me then form your own chess
federation.