Old January 24th 04, 11:10 PM
Ken Guyton

Default ICC Server Down

The ICC main server is down and their main message on the back up
server says they don't have an estimated time for it coming back up.

Are there any ICC folks on here who know what happened?

Ken Guyton
Old January 25th 04, 12:29 AM
Largo SQL Tools

As someone who has been in software development for 17 years, my guess is
that they attempted to update their site without sufficient testing and ran
into major problems. A comment on their website was "the ICC programmers
are working on it". This leads me to believe it's a software problem and
not hardware. It's astonishing to me how long the site as been down (at
least 12 hours). This is not some minor software glitch.

om...