Old February 2nd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Can someone tell me how to castle in WCN

Thanks

Old February 6th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Diamond Dave wrote:
Thanks

I've never used WCN but every chess site and every piece of chess
software I've ever seen does castling by the user moving the king two
squares; the rook will be moved automatically.

If that doesn't work, are you sure you can legally castle in the
position?

Dave.

--
David Richerby Revolting Artificial Gerbil (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a children's pet that's made of