Old January 26th 04, 06:59 AM
n o s p a m p l e a s e

Default Crafty Problem with specifying tablebases path

I installed crafty on win98 and specified path to table as follows:

"D:\Program Files\TB"

What it takes is "D:\Program as seen from log files.

I also tried D:\Program Files\TB but it takes as D:\Program

How do I specify it so that it takes blank into account?

Thanx/nsp
Old January 26th 04, 09:27 AM
Simon

try: d:\progra~1\tb

This also works in a command or cmd shell through Windows.

Simon

"n o s p a m p l e a s e" wrote in
message om...

Old January 26th 04, 12:28 PM
No Spam Please

"Simon" wrote in message

try: d:\progra~1\tb

This also works in a command or cmd shell through Windows.

Simon

That means it should work with engines too such as Amy etc.

NSP