Old February 4th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Print multi-diagrams with Fritz8

I'm thinking of building a library of some worthwhile patterns using
Fritz8 position setup.
I'd like to have those positions printed out. Is there any way to
arrange multiple positions
on the same page? Currently I can only print one small diagram at a
time. None of the
menu supplied functions seem to do the trick.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,
Raymond

Old February 5th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc

Cross-posting my previous question to another Usenet group. I looked
into Manual (soft-copy) but couldn't find
anything relevant. Check out chessbase, they did mention something
interesting for chessbase8, but I couldn't
find the "insert diagram" selection they mentioned anywhere at all.

Old February 5th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
I'm thinking of building a library of some worthwhile patterns using
Fritz8 position setup.
I'd like to have those positions printed out. Is there any way to
arrange multiple positions
on the same page? Currently I can only print one small diagram at a
time. None of the
menu supplied functions seem to do the trick.

Anyone has any ideas?

Have you tried this? select the game, right cclick on the particular move,
and 'insert diagram'; then save it like this. Then u open the database,
select the game in question, then choose 'file-new-create textfile' (within
the database window), and select the necessary options you need. Once you've
saved this textfile, you can then open it within windows explorer.
This should work.