Old February 4th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'm being blamed for losing $344,225

Balance Sheet bottom line as of December 31, 2006

Net Loss: $344,225.

Total Capital: ($474,640)

Sending you the trial balance by email.

Maybe now we can talk about something that's a lot more important than
what Mr. Sloan has on his website.

And before anyone says I cannot do this, I trust that they handed out
the latest financials at the EB meeting. Besides which this
confidential stuff of ducking the inquiries from the membership has to
stop.

Donna Alarie
Massachusetts Delegate

But it's not true. It's the fault of Don Schultz and Joel Channing.
They ran the books. I suspect that they stole some of the money for
themselves. I need 4 more years to correct everything. Vote for me.