Old February 5th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Is there a library on FICS, like on ICC?

On ICC one can have a library of 100 games, which are permanently saved,
until you delete them. This is different from your history, where the
oldest game gets overwritten each time you play a new game.

Is there a similar facility on FICS? If so, what is the command called?
I tried 'lib', 'liblist' and 'library' but had no luck.

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form:

http://chessdb.sourceforge.net/ - a Free open-source Chess Database

Old February 5th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Bubba wrote:
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 01:48:25 +0000, Dave (from the UK) wrote:

On ICC one can have a library of 100 games, which are permanently saved,
until you delete them. This is different from your history, where the
oldest game gets overwritten each time you play a new game.

Is there a similar facility on FICS? If so, what is the command called?
I tried 'lib', 'liblist' and 'library' but had no luck.

help journal

Thank you, that was just the information I wanted.