Old February 5th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Question about Zap Chess Zanzibar.

I'm a little confused. Do i have to have the MP version of Zap chess, or
does this engine automatically run in Multi processor mode, on my dual core
system? I also use 64 bit windows, I assume i must have the x64bit version?

Old February 5th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"george" schreef in bericht
I'm a little confused. Do i have to have the MP version of Zap chess, or
does this engine automatically run in Multi processor mode, on my dual
core system? I also use 64 bit windows, I assume i must have the x64bit
version?

No George, you don't need this, and we will not send you this engine for
free, nor will we trade for something out of your collection-box.