Old February 5th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Billing the USCF

Now that I'm a board member, I can afford to spend big bucks staying
at the Sheraton Four Points. I went to the nicest restaurants and
ordered the biggest steak on the menu. I would like to thank the USCF
members for paying all my expenses. It's great being a board member!
Please re-elect me for another 4 years. I can get used to this luxury.