Old February 8th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Do you like to compete in Chess?

http://www.playerplaza.com

Do you like to compete?

PlayerPlaza.com was created to bring you the best in Chess
competition, Checkers competition, and more. We will shortly be adding
Backgammon and Billiards Pool to our online game collection as well as
improve and expand the functionality of the site.

PlayerPlaza.com is a new and unique opportunity for you to exercise
your competitive muscles. You won't find this opportunity anywhere
else on the web. We have combined the art of competition, pride, and
gamesmanship to create an online arena where individuals from all over
the world can compete in head-to-head competition for fun or money. It
is simple. It isn't about random prizes with the small possibility of
winning amongst a million other players, but rather you create your
own destiny. If you have the skill, prove it. Put your money where
your mouth is and take advantage of the Chess competition and Checkers
competition that are now available. Look for more to come!

....in it to win it...