Old January 28th 04, 01:52 PM
Josť de Paula

Default bots welcome

Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:52:19 -0800, franquis escreveu:

snip long list of mailz

WTF? You forgot , ldomain... But
would you be so nice as to explain the rationale of this list?

--
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Old January 28th 04, 03:39 PM
flupke

"Josť de Paula" wrote in message
news
Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:52:19 -0800, franquis escreveu:

snip long list of mailz

WTF? You forgot , ldomain... But
would you be so nice as to explain the rationale of this list?

To me, it looks like a list of emails (duh) deliberately placed here so
the recipients would get spam and viruses. Not very nice.

Old January 28th 04, 03:46 PM
Josť de Paula

Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:39:51 +0100, flupke escreveu:
To me, it looks like a list of emails (duh) deliberately placed here so
the recipients would get spam and viruses. Not very nice.

He must have many enemies to do such a thing, and bitter ones too.

--
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Old January 28th 04, 03:52 PM
Andreas Schwarz

Jos=E9 de Paula wrote:
Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:39:51 +0100, flupke escreveu:
To me, it looks like a list of emails (duh) deliberately placed here so
the recipients would get spam and viruses. Not very nice.

He must have many enemies to do such a thing, and bitter ones too.

Maybe this are spamtrap accounts.

Andreas

--
PGP: 0x661AB571

Old January 28th 04, 04:08 PM
flupke

"Andreas Schwarz" wrote in message
chwarzes.net...
Josť de Paula wrote:
Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:39:51 +0100, flupke escreveu:
To me, it looks like a list of emails (duh) deliberately placed here so
the recipients would get spam and viruses. Not very nice.

He must have many enemies to do such a thing, and bitter ones too.

Maybe this are spamtrap accounts.

Andreas

True, and if you would go by the title ("bots welcome") i could seem
like they are spamtraps.

--
PGP: 0x661AB571

Old January 28th 04, 08:01 PM
Michael Varney

"Josť de Paula" wrote in message
news
Em Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:52:19 -0800, franquis escreveu:

snip long list of mailz

WTF? You forgot , ldomain... But
would you be so nice as to explain the rationale of this list?

It seems as though the jackass's rationale is to post email addresses in an
attempt to attract spam bot email harvisters.

Old January 28th 04, 08:01 PM
Michael Varney

"franquis" wrote in message
om...