Old February 13th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess teaching/coaching software

Chess teachers and coaches who are also computer savvy
will want to take a look at...

www.chesscoachmembers.com

Coaches get a copy of Susan Polgar Teaches Chess for
Coaches. This new Windows software lets coaches and
teachers record their voice while annotating on the board.
Students can be asked questions and the program can
react with different programming answers.

Mike Leahy
The Database Man!
www.bookup.com

Old February 14th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Użytkownik "Mike Leahy" napisał w wiadomości

Hi Mike!
Nice to hear from you. I wonder if you could tell me when are you planning a
release of the new Bookup Pro version. You have advertized it a lot...
Kindest regards,
Ricardo

Old February 14th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Ricardo" wrote in message
. ..
Użytkownik "Mike Leahy" napisał w
wiadomości

Hi Mike!
Nice to hear from you. I wonder if you could tell me when are you planning
a release of the new Bookup Pro version. You have advertized it a lot...
Kindest regards,
Ricardo

Hey Ricardo,

Here's the dirty little secret... it's taken 13 months to get the Susan
Polgar programs finished, and Bookup took a back seat to that. But all of
that new technology will be snapped into the new Bookup program very soon.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com
www.chesscoachmembers.com

Old February 14th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Użytkownik "Mike Leahy" napisał w wiadomości

Here's the dirty little secret... it's taken 13 months to get the Susan
Polgar programs finished, and Bookup took a back seat to that. But all of
that new technology will be snapped into the new Bookup program very soon.

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind being a bit more specific about the
soon word? You mean weeks or months rather...
Looking forward to it. Would be glad to do some tests for you, if needed.
Take care,
Ricardo

Old February 15th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Ricardo" wrote in message
. ..
Użytkownik "Mike Leahy" napisał w
wiadomości

Here's the dirty little secret... it's taken 13 months to get the Susan
Polgar programs finished, and Bookup took a back seat to that. But all
of that new technology will be snapped into the new Bookup program very
soon.

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind being a bit more specific about the
soon word? You mean weeks or months rather...
Looking forward to it. Would be glad to do some tests for you, if needed.
Take care,
Ricardo

I hate to say "just a few weeks" because the Susan Polgar programs were
supposed to be ready by last Christmas. Let's just say that I'm working
on the new Bookup program now and it's going waaay faster than the Polgar
stuff.

Mike Leahy
The Database Man!
Chess Coaches and Teachers must visit www.chesscoachmembers.com

Old February 15th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Użytkownik "Mike Leahy" napisał w
wiadomości:
I hate to say "just a few weeks" because the Susan Polgar programs were
supposed to be ready by last Christmas. Let's just say that I'm
working on the new Bookup program now and it's going waaay faster than the
Polgar stuff.

Thanks again. I know that being engaged in such a serious stuff like a
gigantic upgrade you can hardly find time for anything else. However it
would be nice if you just dropped a few lines about the progress and roughly
estimated time of release on the web site, just for Bookup fans Sadly,
recently there has been no info on the Bookup upgrade, so I have even
started to think that you quit the idea. Keeping my fingers crossed for the
Bookup team and waiting impatiently for the new version of your wonderful
software!
Regards,
Ricardo