Old January 29th 04, 03:31 AM
Paul

Default programs with graph of evaluation?

Are there any programs that graph their evaluation of the position
over time, or over the number of nodes searched?
Old January 29th 04, 04:39 AM
Gregory Topov

"Paul" wrote in message
om...
Are there any programs that graph their evaluation of the position
over time, or over the number of nodes searched?

Arena can graph the results for each move when analyzing a game.
http://www.playwitharena.com
But graphing the results for a single move as the evaluation changes for
that single move is a different matter - I don't think Arena is capable of
that.
How would this be useful - surely it's just the final evaluation that's
important anyway?
--
Gregory Topov
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say." - Marshall McLuhan