Old February 14th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Leroy Dubeck found me more support in Donna Alarie

Donna Alarie has just joined my group after Leroy Dubeck asked her to.
Donna refused to endorse Randy Bauer. Her job is to help Beatriz
Marinello make sure that SP is not elected. We need to push our slate
of Schultz, Goodall, Lux and me through.

Old February 14th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 2:29?am, "samsloan" wrote:
Donna Alarie has just joined my group after Leroy Dubeck asked her to.
Donna refused to endorse Randy Bauer. Her job is to help Beatriz
Marinello make sure that SP is not elected. We need to push our slate
of Schultz, Goodall, Lux and me through.

Sam Sloan

Um, Hello, excuse me?

Leroy Dubeck did not ask me to join any "group". I have not endorsed
Randy Bauer, nor any other candidate other than Steve Jones. My job
is NOT to make sure that SP is not elected. I am simply looking for
the USCF finances to be properly accounted for and hopefully stop the
USCF from swimming in the red again. And as far as the slate goes, I
have not committed to voting for any of the four nor to promote any of
the four listed.

And normally, I don't even view here - except when directed to do so
by others, but when I see misrepresentations like this about me, I
will not let them stand. Sam, please retract your statements...this
would be another one of those conclusions that you've jumped to
without support of the facts.

Donna Alarie
Massachusetts Delegate

Old February 14th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Donna Alarie has just joined my group after Leroy Dubeck asked her to.
Donna refused to endorse Randy Bauer. Her job is to help Beatriz
Marinello make sure that SP is not elected. She's done a good job so
far in damaging SP. Donna, Beatriz and Leroy Dubeck endorse my slate.
We need to push our slate of Schultz, Goodall, Lux and me through.

Old February 14th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

[email protected], please retract your statements...this would be another
one of those conclusions that you've jumped to without support of the facts.

There is a homosexual named Bill who posts hundreds of messages under the
name of Sloan, Gordon, and Parr. Sometimes this person argues with his own
sock-puppets for days, and we all think he is mentally disturbed.

I don't know if the post you are referring to is written by the real Sloan,
I doubt that any of them are.

Old February 14th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 14 Feb, 02:29, "samsloan" wrote:
Donna Alarie has just joined my group after Leroy Dubeck asked her to.
Donna refused to endorse Randy Bauer. Her job is to help Beatriz
Marinello make sure that SP is not elected. We need to push our slate
of Schultz, Goodall, Lux and me through.

Sam Sloan

Who's Donna Alarie? Is she also mentally disturbed like you? She
sounds like a fruit cake if she endorses you. I'm sure we just need
another fruit cake like this.

Old February 14th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 11:23 am, wrote:
[...]

The posting you are complaining about was by the Fake Sam Sloan, not
by me.

Just about everybody now believes that the Fake Sam Sloan is either
Bill Brock or Paul Truong, or possibly both.

The Real Sam Sloan

PS. Did you download the 23MB file I sent you yet?

Old February 14th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

PS. Did you download the 23MB file I sent you yet?- Hide quoted text -

Are you saying that everyone is out to get you? Are you saying that
Donna doesn't support you and you don't think Schultz, Goodall, Lux
and you should be elected? Are you saying that SP should be elected?
What are you saying? Either you're in bed with Donna or you're not.
Make up your mind.