Old February 14th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I am the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby

As hundreds or even thousands of men line up to take paternity tests
to establish that they are the father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby, I
wish to establish that I am the real father. I ****ed her in every
position possible. She was a horny and kinky bitch.

Other men who claim that they are the real father are invited to join
this group. At least we can share our experiences with Anna Nicole
Smith.

One question is: with thousands of men claiming to be the father, what
are the odds of a perfect DNA match which will produce a false
positive result. Mine will be 100%.