Old February 23rd 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default sicd-pg and Rybka

Hi,

from

http://www.rybkachess.com/index.php?...=Download+demo

Download Demo Rybka 2.1 32 bit

Download the Rybka 1.0 Beta package

I downloaded them
but could not use them as scid-pg Analysis engine.

Any hints?

dajava,

Old February 23rd 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Can you try to remove any " surrounding engine command ?
What version of Scid do you use ?
3.6.3 was released today.

Let us know if it works (if does for me !).

Old February 24th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Feb 24, 7:36 am, pascal wrote:
Can you try to remove any " surrounding engine command ?
What version of Scid do you use ?
3.6.3 was released today.

I used 3.6.2 when I posted the first messgae.

Now, I use 3.6.3
and remove " (quotations).

It works now.

Thanks.

dajava,

dajava a écrit :

Hi,

from

http://www.rybkachess.com/index.php?...=Download+demo

Download Demo Rybka 2.1 32 bit

Download the Rybka 1.0 Beta package

I downloaded them
but could not use them as scid-pg Analysis engine.

Any hints?

dajava,- Hide quoted text -

Old February 24th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava a écrit :

Hi,

from

http://www.rybkachess.com/index.php?...=Download+demo

Download Demo Rybka 2.1 32 bit

Download the Rybka 1.0 Beta package

I downloaded them
but could not use them as scid-pg Analysis engine.

Any hints?

dajava,- Hide quoted text -

I use MS-Windows.
What is the technical difference
between using any " surrounding engine command
and not using them
when setting up engines for scid?

dajava,

Old February 24th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I use MS-Windows.
What is the technical difference
between using any " surrounding engine command
and not using them
when setting up engines for scid?

dajava,

It used to be useful, it is no longer.