Old February 25th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default New Deal Made between Don Schultz and Sam Sloan

The new slate consists of Don Schultz, Joe Lux, Stephen Jones and me.
Dr. Dubeck is the mastermind behind this slate. Our objective is to
chase SP back to Hungary. We don't need any stinking foreigner here.
Support us by voting for our slate in the election.

Thank you!