Old February 27th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default My new friend Donna Alarie

I really start to like Donna Alarie now. She has withdrawn the recall
petition against me and she fully supports me in the next election. I
must thank Dr. Leroy Dubeck and Don Schultz for talking to Donna for
me. I think I'm in love with Donna. She'll help me attack SP and her
team. She wants me to win.