Old January 31st 04, 09:44 AM
Ear e

Default My awsome computer Chess program

My Pawns are Roman men with shields and long sharp spears and when
you kill another piece the spear go's through the body of the other
piece..
My Knights are Dragons and when you move them they fly around the
board and when they kill they spit fire at the piece..
My Bishops are Wizards and when they kill they throw fire balls..
My Rooks look like the castles and when they kill a few archers come
from the top and shoot arrows at the piece .
My Queen is a Madussa and when she kills she can turn the piece to
stone or let a snakes bite it to death .
My King is a King and when he kills he pulls a Sword and cuts the head
off .....

What do you guys think about mine ??

Old January 31st 04, 06:48 PM
Derek Wildstar

"Ear e" wrote in message

What do you guys think about mine ??

Violence begets violence.

Old January 31st 04, 09:06 PM
Ear e

Default My awesome computer Chess program

Chess is a violent game , pieces killing pieces .
Capturing the King and making him a slave..
It is WAR , your army vs an opponents army..

Moving your men around the board is like moving them around the
battle field...

You are the General .......

Old February 1st 04, 05:45 AM
Bernardz

In article , R79
@webtv.net says...
My Pawns are Roman men with shields and long sharp spears and when
you kill another piece the spear go's through the body of the other
piece..
My Knights are Dragons and when you move them they fly around the
board and when they kill they spit fire at the piece..
My Bishops are Wizards and when they kill they throw fire balls..
My Rooks look like the castles and when they kill a few archers come
from the top and shoot arrows at the piece .
My Queen is a Madussa and when she kills she can turn the piece to
stone or let a snakes bite it to death .
My King is a King and when he kills he pulls a Sword and cuts the head
off .....

What do you guys think about mine ??

I have noticed that playing chess with piece that are not standard is
quite difficult as you have to force yourself all the time to figure out
what each piece is.

--
Magic is something that we don?t understand.

38th observation of Bernard

Old February 2nd 04, 12:14 AM
Derek Simon

Ear e wrote:

My Pawns are Roman men with shields and long sharp spears and when
you kill another piece the spear go's through the body of the other
piece..
My Knights are Dragons and when you move them they fly around the
board and when they kill they spit fire at the piece..
My Bishops are Wizards and when they kill they throw fire balls..
My Rooks look like the castles and when they kill a few archers come
from the top and shoot arrows at the piece .
My Queen is a Madussa and when she kills she can turn the piece to
stone or let a snakes bite it to death .
My King is a King and when he kills he pulls a Sword and cuts the head
off .....

What do you guys think about mine ??

I used to have an old DOS game that did something similar.
While it was amusing at first, it quickly got old,
having to wait for the drama to get over with.
Luckily that feature could be switched off.
I'd switch it back on occasionally when the mood struck me.

--
To Email me remove All doubt.

Old February 2nd 04, 12:51 AM
Noah Roberts

Derek Simon wrote:
Ear e wrote:

[...]

Battlechess. I had it for Nintendo.

--
"I can't help it, the Dominating Trolls made me."