Old January 31st 04, 09:55 PM
xtravaganza

Default bookup

Hi,

What u think about bookup?

Thx

Old February 1st 04, 02:15 PM
Keith Boone

xtravaganza wrote:
Hi,

What u think about bookup?

Thx

Don't really know. I bought the $29.95 Express version, but never really
figured out how to get much use from it. Maybe someone could post a
beginners step-by-step instruction on how to use Bookup for learning
openings.

Old February 3rd 04, 10:01 PM
Mike Leahy

"xtravaganza" wrote in message
Hi,

What u think about bookup?

Thx

Here's what I think about Bookup. Caveat: I wrote the Bookup program.

I do my best to answer questions here and via email about Bookup and other
chess programs. If there's one advantage to Bookup, it could be direct
access to the programmer. I've not seen that offered by other professional
chess software products.

Put another way, since I answer my email and my toll free number, you can
bet I did a good job with the documentation.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old February 5th 04, 10:24 PM
Nonyz

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message igy.com...
"xtravaganza" wrote in message
Hi,

What u think about bookup?

Thx

Here's what I think about Bookup.

You dumb son of a bitch!
Here you have a legitimate customer telling the world how he hasn't
been able to do much with your program and you sidestep that and sing
your own praises?
Did your mommie drop you on your head when you were a kid?
Bookup is the ugliest looking piece of **** software I've come across
for a long time! Most porn sites are better designed than your
website. The random, directionless rant from you there says a lot for
your state of mind. And your unwitting customers have no idea that
they join the "Mike Leahy Spam Club" when they give out their email on
your site, do they?

WARNING......BOOKUP is a scam being run by a single, out-of-work, hack programmer who is a known con-artist that makes posts here under many aliases! BEWARE!! newsnewsnews rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 38 August 14th 06 06:34 AM
Old Bookup Files?? Gollum rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 2 June 7th 04 01:57 PM
Fair warning to all fellow chess players.....Avoid the well-known liar and thief Mike Leahy with his ripoff software "Bookup".........stick to reputable chess software companies such as Chessbase, Convekta, etc Debbie Bauer Sucks Dick for Loose Change rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 0 March 8th 04 09:15 AM
Bookup is great software! Dan Scoones rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 11 February 28th 04 09:35 PM
Bookup problem Ajan rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 3 October 12th 03 11:59 PM