Old March 3rd 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Joe Lux is going after me

This is what Joe Lux has posted on the USCF forum:

I just don't have the time until Tuesday to respond to all of the
comments on various threads...

but I wanted to report that I have heard from two New York affiliates
that Sam Sloan had called them, stating the financial collapse of the
USCF, how he would save it.

This is the lowest form of political trickery. It is Sam Sloan, but at
least it is now known that you can't get away with such methods
without getting caught. We are all members, intertwined in many ways.
Lies and deceit, a great lack of integrety, will eventually be known.

Chessically yours,
Joe Lux

Old March 3rd 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 3, 9:59 am, "samsloan" wrote:
This is what Joe Lux has posted on the USCF forum:

I just don't have the time until Tuesday to respond to all of the
comments on various threads...

but I wanted to report that I have heard from two New York affiliates
that Sam Sloan had called them, stating the financial collapse of the
USCF, how he would save it.

This is the lowest form of political trickery. It is Sam Sloan, but at
least it is now known that you can't get away with such methods
without getting caught. We are all members, intertwined in many ways.
Lies and deceit, a great lack of integrety, will eventually be known.

Chessically yours,
Joe Lux

The above posting was by the Fake Sam Sloan. Joe Lux did not say that
about me. I think I know whom he must have said that about.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old March 3rd 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Lux
I will try to repeat this topic until I get an
explanation on why this was deleted by our moderators.

It has come to my attention that a candidate has called New York
affiliates stating that the USCF is in financial ruin, and the
candidate's plan to save USCF. If I must give the names of the
affiliates and the candidate to get the post, I will. I would rather
just have this type of activity stopped, and let the candidate know
that I know that it is happening.

Sincerely, Joe Lux
If this has been deleted, it should not have been.

There is nothing wrong with this posting.

Old March 3rd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I am sure that Joe Lux is not referring to me, because I have not
spoken to any affiliates.

However, I do not see what is wrong with it. It is not wrong to say
that the USCF is sliding down a sink hole, because it is.