Old March 4th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Play thru Game on Fritz 10

I setup a position.. and would like to play through the position at
first without using the Fritz analysis engine at all.

Is there a Player vs Player mode? (Human vs Human)?

How do I turn off the analysis and the silicon opponent?

Thanks.
Locksley
Old March 4th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

"Locksley O. Young" wrote in message
I setup a position.. and would like to play through the position at first
without using the Fritz analysis engine at all.

Is there a Player vs Player mode? (Human vs Human)?

How do I turn off the analysis and the silicon opponent?

Thanks.
Locksley

1. Start All programs Chessbase Fritz 10
LOL

2. File New Position setup
enter position and click ok

3. Engine Switch off engine
play and have fun with tactical errors.... LOL

Old March 5th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

Is there a Player vs Player mode? (Human vs Human)?

You can play online at GetClub.com with Human Opponents.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 6th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

On Mar 5, 4:29 am, "Sanny" wrote:
Is there a Player vs Player mode? (Human vs Human)?

You can play online at GetClub.com with Human Opponents.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

This has nothing to do with the topic (Fritz) --- just another
gratuitous and annoying GetClubbed ad.