Old February 2nd 04, 03:46 PM
Chuck in Minot

Default What ever happened to BATTLE CHESS??

Many years ago I kinda liked playing this game, is it still around with new
modern animations and so forth? Wondering???

THanks

Old February 6th 04, 06:16 PM
Scott Roper

"Chuck in Minot" wrote in message
Many years ago I kinda liked playing this game, is it still around with

new
modern animations and so forth? Wondering???

THanks

I don't think so. Perhaps there is another game like it, but the Battle
Chess series is no more.
http://www.mobygames.com/game_group/...meGroupId,232/

-Scott Roper.