Old March 8th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default The Sam Sloan test for the US Championship

I would like to propose the Sam Sloan test. Any woman who qualifies
for the US Championship must go through a Sam Sloan test. I will eat
each of their pussies for 30 minutes. If they don't cum in that 30
minutes, it proves that they are not female and therefore, they should
be disqualified. I also propose to test Beatriz Marinello. I can
convert her.