Old March 11th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Fritz 10 engine not loading!!!

When I go online and try to play in engines room I define engine as Fritz 10
but when I click OK nothing happens. If I start a game, opponents engine
plays but my Fritz 10 is dead. Everything works fine when offline or with
Fritz as kibitzer. Fritz 9 engine doesn't work either. Only 5.32 version
works but that's old.

Any suggestions? Maybe some kind of upgrade?

Thanky