Old February 4th 04, 12:00 PM
Gammon Double

Default 140 Members Strong after only 4 days!!

center
a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chess_Database_Discussion/join"
img src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/ui/join.gif"
border=0br
Click to subscribe to Chess_Database_Discussion/a
/center

Old February 4th 04, 12:05 PM
Euc1id

Default [snip] caution - SPAM-BOT n/t

n/t

Old February 4th 04, 08:48 PM
Gammon Double

Not true at all. I ensure that the email addresses of my members are given
to nobody. My main reason for starting these groups is to provide a place
free from spammers (and idiots like you Euc1id) so that the focus can be on
chess. All posts in all of my groups are moderated to avoid all that
nonsence. Submitted posts are usually approved within minutes, and polls
indicated that the members are happy with the moderation. There is no
selling, spamming, or harassment....period. So far so good.

"Euc1id" wrote in message
link.net...
n/t

Old February 5th 04, 02:01 AM
Euc1id

Default spammer - beware n/t

n/t

Old February 5th 04, 03:56 AM
Gammon Double

Euc1id is a liar and an idiot! The main idea of my newsgroups is freedom
from spam, selling, and harassment.

Old February 5th 04, 04:12 AM
Euc1id

Default avoid this, unless you love spam... n/t

n/t

Old February 5th 04, 04:36 AM
Brian

Dude you're getting annoying with your spam everywhere. People know about
your groups by now.

news95Ub.399165$X%[email protected]

Old February 5th 04, 01:13 PM
Kerry Liles